Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Meeting before Summer

MAC Meeting 4/23

Not the last meeting forever but until mid-October of 2013.  We had an enjoyable time listening to Gary from macmost.com  He talks fast but imparts lots of good information.  We listened to his tutorials; 12 & 23.  Check out his website.  

As usual Jack did a great job of picking the subjects and answering questions.  There were five of us in attendance and we all learned something.  d

Kay had good suggestions on passwords.  
Not Kay's suggestions


We also discussed iCloud and how to view the data you've saved there by accessing the iCloud.com.  You have to remember your Apple ID and password to view the data.  Give it a try.  It's helpful to remember that after you activate your devices for iCloud they access directly as long as there is an internet connection available.  Otherwise the data is saved in temp files on your device.  

If you let me know what's going on in your MAC lives at home I'll publish.  Just email me at:  carlos.marsters@gmail.com  I'm not sure who carlos is but I think he might be related to me.  

Hope to hear from you.  

Mike

Anticipating summer heat

No comments:

Post a Comment