Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MAC Club Meeting 2/12/13 & Upcoming 2/19/13

2/12/13

Thanks for the refirement info, Larry.  I always enjoy the the uplifting outlook.  Sort of a bummer knowing I've only got about five years left though.  Guess I'd better start spending money and making better use of my time.  

Pages

I think we all appreciated the info about Pages.  I had no idea the program had the depth it does and the ease of use.  Thanks for the tip on the Tutorials from the App Store.  The also are a myriad of tutorials available by Googling.  Thanks again Larry.  

Remember:  Saving, Tracking changes, Templates, and Inspector.  Check help in the Pages program and use the videos included.  

Preferences




 Thanks to Jack for showing how to use the search box in the upper right corner.  I hadn't a clue the suggestions would highlight.  

Next Week 2/19/13

By Bill & Tom


The above will be discussed next week.       

2/26/13:  iMovie,  3/5/13:  Time Machine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment